Autumn Virtual Careers Fair 2021 (Cork Campus)
Date: Thursday, 30th September 2021
Hosted by: MTU Careers Service | Cork Campus
ALL STALLS ARE NOW TAKEN
Please contact CareersCork@cit.ie to be added to the waiting list
- Friday, 10th September 2021: Closing date for bookings & registration on the Careers Fair event platform (Unless stalls are sold out prior to this- please email CareersCork@mtu.ie to be included on the waiting list.)
- Thursday, 23rd September 2021: All Company stalls should be set up & live on the careers fair platform.
- Thursday, 23rd September 2021: If you need to cancel your booking for any reason, to receive a full refund please email CareersCork@mtu.ie, if you paid by credit card please login to Eventbrite to request an automatic refund.
- Platform Onboarding & Training : Available 2 weeks before the event. Register your interest here, and exact dates will be confirmed via email to everyone registered.
This Autumn Virtual Careers Fair is an important graduate recruitment event for students and staff on the Cork campuses, and the employers we work with each year. Last year’s fair, held in October 2020 saw over 3,250 log-ins from students and graduates, and over 860 job applications on the day. We look forward to successful outcomes again this year for students, graduates and employer organisations.
Why attend this Autumn Virtual Careers Fair?
- Recruit talent from MTU for Graduate Programmes, Work Placement & other job opportunities.
- Meet & network with students from all disciplines, 2021 graduates & MTU staff members.
- Increase awareness of your company across MTU – the fair is open to all company sizes & sectors .
- Attend from the comfort of your own office, without the need to consider the logistics of coming on campus.
- Ensure targeted & efficient interactions with potential candidates.
- Track the ROI for your stall & collect valuable information to inform on your recruiting strategy – these statistics are available after the fair & will be distributed by the Careers Service Administrator to each company via email.
Points to Note:
- Invoicing will be processed in October 2021 as our Accounts Receivable team works remotely.
- If you require a Quote for the Fair, please contact CareersCork@mtu.ie as soon as possible.
- Events Stalls are only released once we have received Payment confirmation details , such as:
- An invoice form submission
- An email containing proof of bank transfer payment
- Credit card payment confirmation from Eventbrite (more information below)
- Any Company registration made on the Careers Fair event platform that does not have a corresponding payment process submission, will not be approved.
- We recommend that you complete the payment process & event registration at the same time to guarantee your place as stall numbers are limited.
What is available to you at this Autumn Virtual Careers Fair?
- Live chat with candidates based on jobs, graduate supports, company values, etc…
- Upload a pre-recorded presentation to your stall.
- Active recruiter sourcing & access to candidate CVs.
- 100% compatible with desktop, iPad & mobile.
- Available chat & video systems include: Skype, Zoom, Google Hangouts or through GraduateLand online seminar.
- Elevate great chats to video call.
- Keep a record of all conversations after the fair.
- Get insights from presentations.
- Stand-by technical support provided by the host platform
Once you have completed your registration on the Careers Fair platform, you will gain access to additional information including Event Guides and FAQs.
To be added to the waiting list please email firstname.lastname@example.org or click the button below:
Join Waiting List